Blessed that God is Holding Me Tight!

 

Hold You Tight by Dan Bremnes on GodTube

I love this song! It is so soothing and inspiring to know that God is always looking out for us! He is always holding us tight! He has us! What a blessing from our Lord and Savior! We forget this! But God is watching out for us! He is holding us and taking care of our every need! What a video here too! The words in this song make me cry! He changes chaos into art! Turn it all over to Him! Let His will be done! Don't you worry, God is by our side! In the middle of it all, God is holding us tight! This makes me cry to think about how wonderful our God is! We are blessed to have such a loving God!  I hope you like the song as much as I do! God bless Dan and his beautiful music from God! Don't you worry! He is holding us tight! 
















Comments