Blessed to Trust in God and Always Have Him on My Side!

 


-Psalm 56:4

I read this Bible verse today in one of my prayer books! What can mere man do to me? If I trust in God, follow Him, praise Him, and know with and in Him I do not need to be afraid ever as I have God on my side! What a blessing! This Bible verse is a good one to always remember, especially when you are confronted with confrontation from a human who is hard on you, mean, and vengeful. What can they do to you? God is on your side! Do not be afraid! Mortal man cannot do anything to you when you trust in God! Many people say, all you need to say and believe that in the name of Jesus, you will be just fine!  We cannot live in bondage! We cannot live in fear! We cannot live being afraid we will die. It is inevitable. Jesus died too, but He rose from His death to everlasting life in Heaven, we have that saving grace too from God, we do not need to live in fear, not in fear of life, other people, our government, the devil, or any evil in this world. In the name of Jesus we have His grace and when we trust in Him we will be just fine! We are blessed when we always trust in the Lord! 
































Comments