I am Confident in the Good Work God is Performing Within Me!

 


Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a 
good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ.

⏤ Philippians 1:6 

I first need to thank God for all in my life! For all the peace and for Him teaching me so many lesson about all here on this Earth School, so I can rest assure in Him and be confident in Him that all His good works will come to fruition in His name trusting in Him and having such great faith in Him! God has made me realize so much in life about people and this world. I am so grateful and feel very blessed He gives me peace, even when I see all this evil and bad in the world today. Even from the priests and pharisees of today, supposed God representatives, yet deny some of their parishioners and are much less than God, so we must remember the same types of people had Jesus murdered too, so what they do to us today is no surprise either, they never learned their lessons. God made us the way he did for a reason, stay positive toward yourself and the way God made you!  I can be confident in the work God is performing in me using me to be an instrument of peace, a light for others! I am beautifully and wonderfully made in Jesus Christ our God! 
























Comments