The Key to Joy: Trusting Completely in God for the Salvation of My Soul!

 


Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy, for you are receiving the end result of your faith, the salvation of your souls.

-1 Peter 1:8-9

I thought this was a nice Bible verse today I saw on My.Yahoo page. I love God so much! I trust in Him so much! I pray daily. I ask God to direct my steps, to lead me, to guide me, to let me accept His will be done in all parts of my life. I want to follow His commandments and the teachings of Jesus Christ. My main objective in life is to spend eternity in Heaven with Jesus, so all I do, I try to live up to how God wants me to behave and be. It is not easy, that is why I pray and turn to God. That is all we can do! When we have faith, when we trust in God, when we live with the joy of the Lord in our hearts and lives, knowing that our end result with to spend eternity in Heaven with Him, the salvation of our soul is all that is important in life! 























Comments