Beach Please! It Does it for Me Each Day! So so Blessed!

 


It has been so nice lately at the beach, rough waters, but still nice, the colors are wonderful, I love my beach time each day. To pray, to spend time with God, to be at peace. I feel so blessed with my life to live by the ocean and enjoy the beach daily to feel the water and waves. God is so great to us! He gave us this lovely ocean so we could all enjoy! What peace it brings me. I am so grateful for all the peace and joy in my life that God has given me while on this Earth School. It helps so much! I look forward to the day when I go on to Heaven with God to spend eternity with Jesus Christ and know that it will even be better than what we experience here on Earth. For me, the beach is the next best place until I get to Heaven to spend eternity with God! So so blessed! 










Comments