Blessed by My Salvation By My God, In Him Alone is My Victory and Refuge!

 

In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God.

-Psalm 62:7

What a wonderful message for all of us! To know that God is our salvation and honor. He is my strength and refuge, there is no other! My Rock! We cannot live without God! We all need Him! I pray today for humility, I see so much ego and people living without God. Thinking they are the best and only. None of us are, only God is the I Am! He is all for us and when we put all our trust and faith in Him alone on this Earth School, we will all be so much better! So blessed that my God is guiding me to Heaven to spend eternity with Him! That is really all that matters, for us to turn from sin, from vanity, and to live by God's will alone! God is my Victory! 







































Comments