Blessed that Christmas Brings a Little Bit of Heaven Everywhere!

 

Heaven Everywhere By Francesca Battistelli on GodTube

I heard this song today on Christian FM! What a nice song. To think that Christmas brings a glimpse of Heaven here on Earth for us! The Birthday of Jesus, He is coming! My mother always used to make our Christmases so special! The decorations, real trees, stocking, presents, Christmas carols/songs, cookies and food like eggnog, fruit cake, and gingerbread. So many wonderful memories and we always went to church each week and for Christmas, we loved to see the church all decorated! When I was older, my mother always liked when I came home to the house in NY for Christmas. We always had snow! My dad liked to make fudge and caramels. We had the nicest nativity and we loved all our decorations. So just like now, I like to make it like we had it when I was young and a kid, it brings a little bit of Heaven! My Mother always loved cardinals.  I love and miss you mom, I still feel you so close!  Christmas is a little bit of Heaven everywhere! What a blessing! What a nice song! 





































Comments

Popular Posts