So so Blessed This Thanksgiving and With a Few Prayers!

 

Thanksgiving Prayer by Johnny Cash on GodTube

Happy Thanksgiving! So thankful and grateful for all! All the peace and the love of God in my life! He is so good to me! I heard this song today on the news, it is a very nice song and good reminder, although it talks about giving thanks yearly on Thanksgiving, I think we need to count our blessing each moment, each day, always! Another prayer which comes from my Sisters husbands family was nice too, it is old and been around, but a nice simple reminder, we should say each day:

Thank you Lord for the world so sweet
Thank you Lord for the food we eat
Thank you Lord for the birds that sing
Thank you Lord for everything! 💜


Happy Thanksgiving all! I am so grateful for my life, faith, friends, family, upbringing, education, peace, job, home, beach, spouse, for the sandpipers, and the crickets I hear now, for everything! What a blessing! 






















Comments

Popular Posts