Asking God to Create in Me a Clean Heart and Renew the Holy Spirit In Me for the Rest of My Days!

 

Create in me a a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.  Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me. Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit. 

Psalm 51:10-12

I really like this Bible verse. It is something we should pray for and ask each day from God! To give us a clean heart, to have a renewed spirit, to always be with God so to have salvation in Him to get into Heaven to spend eternity with Jesus in Heaven. That is all that matters! We need to do His will! To live by His commandments and the teachings of Jesus Christ, to be people of goodwill, being upright, holy, and without sin the best we can. Blessed when we live by the will of God! Oh dear Lord, Create in me a a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.  Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me. Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit! 





















Comments