Beach Blessed Today in Cooler January!

                                         



What a nice day at the beach today! It was actually calm and swimmable, not many waves or danger. Cooler waters, but, calm and so nice! A very nice swim and visit. I even saw a cute squirrel on the way to the beach, he was friendly. There were a lot of seagulls, sandpipers, and royal terns today at the beach which was nice to see. I love the sandpipers! They are so cute. I had gone to a school earlier today and had a nice school visit, then go to the beach a little later, around 3pm, the sun was nice, about 77 degree, so it was a dream day! I feel so blessed. I had such nice holidays, vacations here and away and off from work, and now today at the beach. I am back to work, but still able to enjoy the beach here where I live. Which is so so nice! I am so thankful and grateful to God for my life, my faith, and all in my life like my spouse and family. Praying my whole new year is beach blessed daily! 













Comments