Blessed by the Beach and Some Nice Sun Today!

 


Blessed by some nice sun, warmer temperatures, and a nice visit to the beach. Quite calm, but still cooler. I was lucky to enjoy the sun and water and say my prayers and my time with God. I really needed some sun and warmth from its rays. It has been cold lately, so today was nice. The beach is my paradise blessing from God on this Earth School. I love it! I just wish people would follow the laws and not smoke, drink, fish, and bring dogs like the signs say and respect our laws, but many people do not, they are selfish and do not think or care about their fellow citizens unfortunately. I do my best to enjoy and stay focuses on God. He doesn't ruin anything, it is just people who have free will, but just want to be selfish. God is great nonetheless and I do love my beach time! Thank you God! 











Comments