I Acknowledge Your Name Jesus Christ! You are my Lord, Savior, Salvation, God, and Prince of Peace!

 

 Because he loves me,' says the LORD, 'I will rescue him; 
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.

-Psalm 91:14

At all times I will praise the name of our God! He is my Lord and Savior! My Salvation, my Prince of Peace! While some people today want to put elected, the government, rock stars, priests, actors and famous from Hollywood on a pedestal, I never will! Only God! I acknowledge the name of Jesus Christ is the King of the Universe and He is my only Lord and Savior! He has been protecting me and looking out for me for so many years. When I almost died falling from the second floor garage opening, when someone almost killed me when I lived in Mexico, when I was signed in and approved to work on my Ph.D. by Dr. Olenchak, when I received all my promotions and got so many papers and publications accepted as a professor. He has been there through it all. He brought me a wonderful spouse and life,  I have had a blessed life, wonderful parents, so many nice great aunts, great grandmother, aunts and uncles, nice neices and nephews, colleagues, friends, careers, to be close to the beach, and overall wonderful life and success, all due to God! I am forever grateful and thankful for all! I will always give credit to God for all I have been able to do in life! He is my Lord, my Prince of Peace, He has brought me so much peace in my life! All we have to do is acknowledge His name! He will protect us, He will look out for us always! What a blessing! 



































Comments