The Miracles of Jesus are Endless! He Still Performs Them Today in Our Lives Too!

 

Now when the sun was setting, all they that had any sick with divers diseases brought them unto him; and he laid his hands on every one of them, and healed them.

-Luke 4:40

The same Jesus still does miracles today! We see in the Bible all the miracles of Jesus! So many miracles, so much healing, so much giving from Him, His love was endless! It still is today! He loves us so much! What He did when He walked this Earth among humans He is still doing today. So many of us feel His miracle power in our lives! I know I do and have had many miracles, so much saving grace from our God! He is so good to us! That is what this blog/website is all about. To share His love, all His miracles, all His mercy and grace! While people and humans disappoint, abandon you, persecute you, hate you. God never will! He loves us! We need to abandon ourselves to Him alone! This world and its people are broken, so much sin and hate. So much distance from God, they won't let Him in or practice what Jesus wants them to do. We need to follow the commandments of God, the teachings of Jesus, to be people of goodwill, to accept His will be done in our lives. He is still performing miracles today! We know His power! I have faith in His power, more and more I trust in Him alone, as I see that I cannot trust in humans, I do not even want to be around their hate and apathy. Every time I feel something wrong, I say a Hail Mary or a St. Michael the Archangel. It helps so much! Trust in Him, know He is a miracle performing God, He is love, His mercy and grace are all we need on this Earth School to get through it, making our ultimate goal to be Heaven with Jesus for eternity! 































Comments