God's Lovingkindness and Tender Mercies, His Forgiveness are Upon My Life and I am So Grateful to Him for All of This!

 


Remember, O LORD, Your tender mercies and Your lovingkindnesses, For they are from of old. Do not remember the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions; According to Your mercy remember me, For Your goodness' sake, O LORD.

-Psalm 25: 6-7

God is bigger than us and everything on this Earth School! Turn it all over to Him! He is so loving, kind, and has so much mercy, and forgiveness for all of us! He is our God! I am forever grateful for His love and mercy! I am blessed. I do not want to waste another minute of the time God gave me here. While I may have had sins and transgressions,  or been rebellious in my youth, I thank God for looking out for me, putting me on the right track, for always being there for me, saving me, protecting me, and guiding me, leading me closer to Him and the purpose He has for me here. I will let His will be done always, allow Him to guide me, instruct me, to lead me where He will bring me to accomplish His purpose for my life! I am so forever grateful for all His mercy on my life. His love is so great! He forgives us of our sins, He looks past all of that, what a blessing. What a beautiful Bible verse to remind us of our redemption and salvation, it is all in Jesus Christ, God is with us, He is looking out for us! Turn it all over to Him! He loves us so much! 





































Comments