Seeking the Face of Jesus Only, He is My Strength and Refuge at All Times! What a Blessing!

 

Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always. 

-Psalm 105:4

He died for us! He loves us so much! He forgives us! He is our refuge and strength! We need to seek His face! Trust only in God! Jesus I trust in You, like the Divine Mercy Rosary teaches us. I do not want to sin. I just want the truth of Christ! Live in the truth and be around truth. It is better to be around people who are Christians too, like-minded people, but we also have to be models and representatives for Christ, to follow God's commandments, live by the teachings of Jesus, and be people of goodwill. I want to seek the face of Jesus, I want to follow Jesus, I want the peace and love Jesus gives. Only Jesus! We are more blessed when we only trust Jesus, not humans, humans disappoint, they lie, they deceive, and hurt, Jesus will not! Let His will be done in your life. Seek Him alone and your life will be a blessing from God! He is all we need! 



































Comments