Blessed: As for Me and My Household, We will Serve the Lord!

 

"....But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord."

-Joshua 24:15

I have always loved this Bible verse! I have it on some crosses I have all around the house and one on my front and back porches! I want all to know when they come to our house, we serve the Lord! God! We are Christians and we serve Jesus Christ! Not even some priests, pharisees, and Sanhedrin do this today, there is a lot of hypocrisy from church leaders. Most of our governments want us to believe they are God! They are not! Only Jesus Christ, only serve our Lord!  Live with Jesus Christ! Be a disciple for Him! That is what I want to do with this blog, it is my discipleship for Jesus Christ, a testimony of His love for us. He gave us an example to follow. That is what we need to do! Sometimes we have to be harsh and hard and stand up for our Father, like Jesus did when He was angry in the temple that day when they turned His Fathers house into a place to sell goods. The church does this today too, they make it all about making money, clubs, dances, bingo, so many things, but then exclude God's children or treat some of them poorly, unlike Christ. We all need to take a stand, are we going to serve Jesus or the devil? In my house, we chose to serve our Lord! 

















Comments