Show Me Your Ways Oh Lord, Guide Me, Lead Me, Instruct Me, Put Me on the Right Path, May Your Will Be Done Always in My Life!

 


Show me the path where I should go, O Lord; point out the right road for me to walk.

-Psalm 25:4

We cannot expect a perfect path in life. But with God, we can get through anything and things will always better when we live with Christ in us!  Joel Osteen emailed me a nice Bible verse, write-up, and prayer today which I thought was a good reminder to live by. Joel said, "God doesn’t always take us down a straight path. There will be detours, delays, and curves. There will be times when you feel like you’re going the wrong way. “God, I’m believing for promotion, healing, or freedom, but I’m seeing just the opposite.” Don’t get set on the method. The way you think it’s going to happen may not be the way God’s going to do it. What you can’t see is that on the path that seems to be going the wrong way, there’s a turn that leads to a shortcut that will catapult you ahead. That’s the way our God is. Where He’s leading you is going to be better than you’ve imagined. The reason it’s taking longer is because it’s going to be bigger than you thought, more rewarding, more fulfilling.  Doors aren’t opening yet? People are against you? You don’t know what God is up to. You can’t see what He’s doing behind the scenes. Don’t be discouraged by what’s not changing. Your time is coming." We can do anything through Christ as the Bible teaches us! We need to learn not to lose heart or faith at all! We can get through anything when we have God on our side fighting our battles for us. I always say each morning when I pray to St. Anthony that it is God's will be done with all in my life, and for Him to lead me, guide, me, instruct me on the right path and know that His will be done in my life is the best path for me! 


A Prayer for Today by Joel Osteen

“Father, thank You that You are the Most High God and that You have a way of making all the detours and seemingly wrong ways in my life to finally work to my advantage. Show me the right path to walk. I believe that where You lead is better than I’ve imagined. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”

















Comments