At Peace and Thankful to God for So Much Tranquility in My Life!

 

Green flag weeks at the beach! Summer is here! So so nice now and really calm and swimmable each day! Just really beautiful to enjoy the ocean water and soak for a long time in it! It has been so tranquil all week, so much peace. I am grateful that my summer class is over, grades are in, and I am now on vacation for about 8 weeks, so so nice! What a blessing! God is so good, I am so thankful for all He does for me and my family. With God all is wonderful with the right attitude, the Bible reminds us of this. when we try to live without God, we see chaos, the world is chaotic now, we see it daily, we need God, no Jesus, no peace, know Jesus, know peace, this idea is so so true! We need to count our blessings each day! Be positive, be joyful in the Lord, count our blessings, and be loving and hopeful! We cannot fall for this world, this deception of man, the greed, corruption, selling souls for the devil, we need to turn to God, trust in Him, follow Him, obey Him, God is the only way! Jesus is the light, the truth, and the way! I am following Jesus and counting my blessings all the way, giving glory to Him for all in my life! That is what will matter! My citizenship is in Heaven, not of this broken fallen world, this beach is just a glimpse of Heaven and I think God each day that He provides me with these rainbows, rays of hope, sunshine! 
















Comments