What a Week of Beach Blessings!

 



What a week of beach blessings! God is so good. If only google and android and all this tech were as good as God, but they are not, slaves for Satan, the technology has so many issues, so hard and never works or works against you, when you try to do good. I have so many problems now with Google photos now with this blog, nonetheless, I just will keep doing the best uploading what I can and sharing all in a positive and God joyful way. God has been so good to me and continues to. All this technology is nothing compared to all God does and gives, it is just man's creation, most deceitfully for many reasons. I have had a blessed week. All green flag days again this week, so nice to enjoy the ocean water, waves, and warm weather. God is so good! I am grateful for His blessings on my life! 











Comments

Popular Posts