It is All About Love! Get Off the Hate Bandwagon, Don't go Down that Road of Hate! Live with Love! Be the Proof of God's Love!

 

The Proof Of Your Love By for KING & COUNTRY  on GodTube

I love how Paul talks about this in the Bible like mentioned in this song, if you don't have love, you have nothing! It is so true. Today in our society and world, we see a lot of hate. So many hate. I am not sure why. We have become so polarized. It seemed to all start when President Trump was the president and so many hated him for some odd reason, then the COVID and jab and people all seemed to become so deranged and hateful, there is so much hate for President Trump. What is ironic today is even the media, legacy and or state media, all seems to cover for one side, never showing all the truth or facts, they brainwash their viewers, I see if when I talk to my sister or some who only watch the mainstream news, my brother likes to call it lamestream news. It seems like all is gradually being dismantled in our country, the news is all one sided, the internet censors people, and there is just so much hate. The hate worries me. I see it so much and how divisive it has become in our society even among families and communities. You have to watch what you say to certain people, or they will cancel you or if they did not see what you saw on the news, they feel you are making it up if you do not watch their state legacy news which has become completely one sided and brainwashes people. It is sad to see. It is sad to see all the hate. I just feel we need to as humans be careful not to jump on the bandwagon of hate, don't go down that pathway of hate. We need to be all about love. We are supposed to love our God, and love each other as ourselves, our neighbors and all. Stay away from hateful, negative, and deranged people. Sing with love! Live with love! Be the proof of God's love! 

From
-1 Corinthians 13

13 If I speak in the tongues[a] of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast,[b] but do not have love, I gain nothing.

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.


The Proof of Your Love Lyrics

for KING & COUNTRY

If I sing, but don't have love
I waste my breath with every song
I bring an empty voice, a hollow noise
If I speak with a silver tongue
Convince a crowd, but don't have love
I leave a bitter taste with every word I say

So let my life be the proof, the proof of your love
Let my love look like you, and what you're made of
How you lived, how you died
Love is sacrifice
So let my life be the proof
The proof of your love

If I give to a needy soul
But don't have love, then who is poor?
It seems all the poverty is found in me

So let my life be the proof, the proof of your love
Let my love look like you, and what you're made of
How you lived, how you died
Love is sacrifice
So let my life be the proof
The proof of your love

When it's all said and done
When we sing our final song
Only love remains
Only love remains

Let my life be the proof
The proof of your love
Let my love look like you, and what you're made of
How you lived, how you died
Love is sacrifice
So let my life be the proof
The proof of your love

Written by: Ben Glover, Jonathan Lee, Mia Fieldes, Fred Williams, Joel David Smallbone, Luke James Smallbone

Album: Crave

Released: 2012

Lyrics provided by Musixmatch




Comments