A Beautiful Day! Rougher Waters, Beautiful Sandpipers, So Many Blessings from God!

 


I love seeing the sandpipers! What a blessing! The beach was so nice today! I enjoyed the water and waves. Although the waters are rougher now, King Tides are on the way, it is still so nice to enjoy! God is so wonderful! I love these glimpses of Heaven from God in my life! He is so good to me! We can complain about our ineffective government and spending, our corrupt and self-serving politicians, the greed, bad judges, the politics of it all, the world is in a rough spot now, just so political and one sided, so much evil, many wicked doing so much and propagating so much hate. Recall, God does not want us to hate, we are supposed to love all. Unfortunately, we have a side or faction of the people today that love to hate, not sure why, but hate and negativity is so commonplace. I just like to stay away from haters and people who cancel and hate. I know that God has many blessings for me, He has done so much in my life and will continue to do so. He is a good God, a loving, forgiving, merciful God full of so much grace for us. We need to stay on His side, not on the side of hate and negativity. I love going to the beach and focusing on God and the goodness He shows us, like today. We need to stay focused on God's love, be positive, and rejoice in Him and all He does for us. What a blessing! 











Comments