A Perfect Rainbow from God Today at the Beach!



A perfect and complete rainbow today at the beach, just before a big downpour. It got really windy and stormy and then a lot of rain. I got to really enjoy the beach today. It was rough, but still enjoyed the water and waves. So clean and clear, so nice. Sunny, windy, but very nice. Before I was leaving a saw this huge rainbow all across the beach ocean. It was spectacular! I had not seen a complete rainbow like this in a very long time. It was hard to take photos as it was really windy and got stormy and rainy. Anyway, when I see rainbows, I think of God and His promise to us, His covenant with His people. He loves us so much. He died for us. He has so much love, mercy, forgiveness, and grace for us, I wish all people would stop sinning, turn to Jesus, and be good to our Lord and Savior for all He gives us. This beach was such a blessing in my life! It brings me so much peace! Praying and being with God is such a big part of my life! I feel so blessed! God is so good to me! 
























Comments