Life without Love is like a Tree without Blossoms or Fruit, A World with So Much Hate Doesn't Have Many Blossoms or Fruit Either!


 Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit. 

-Khalil Gibran

I saw this quote in one of my prayer books. I so agree with this. Jesus spoke of this too, Paul spoke of this too, love is all that matters, if we do not have love, we have nothing. Today we see so much hate in our world and society. Our country is so polarized with so much hate directed toward some. The hate is great than I had ever seen before in my life time. It is a hate so strong, I do not even understand it or can become consumed by it. I try to stay away from that hate, that negativity, that who is without love or God. We see so much today, that is not of God. It is sad. We need to pray to rid our world and society of all this hate. Some today have become so hateful, so negative, so deranged, cancel culture is so prevalent, so much indifference and apathy. It is sad to see, depressing, the persecution of some, because of hate now seems to be so acceptable. Who can understand this hate, does it come from Satan? Stay away from hate and haters. Surround yourself with love, positivity, and people of goodwill. Say no to hate, hate of any form, is hate, don't take part of it, as you cannot bloom with hate in your heart. 












Comments