Cooler Weather, Winter is Almost Here, Today the Waters were Calmer, A Lot of Peace Today, Thank You God!

 


God is so good to me! It has been cooler this week, only around 70 or so. The beach has been nice, today quite calm. The water temperature is about 76 and the air about 73. So the water is warmer than the air, which can feel cold for beach goers. I still love going to the beach each day. So much peace and prayer time. They are saying another cold front is coming, it is almost winter. Well the semester is almost over, a break for a few weeks, just lots of grading now. I am still blessed to enjoy the beach daily and pray and see all my feathered friends. I just love the sandpipers, sanderling, and seagulls. God is so good to me. Rejoicing in His goodness! 



























Comments

Popular Posts