Thanking God for a Week of Blessings!

 


God has given me so much peace and blessings this week! I am so grateful for this peace and love from Him! Thankful beyond all measure for all in my life! God has been so good to me. I am so glad I have my faith and Jesus in my heart! We see so much Anti-Christ hate today, I chose love, positivity, and rejoicing in my God, knowing that trusting in Him will get me to where He wants me to be. His will be done! May He lead me, guide me, instruct me so I can spend eternity with Him in Heaven! Life on this Earth School world is short, the eternal life with Jesus is much longer, more peaceful, more love, there is so much hope for this eternal world with Jesus, that is all that is important! God bless all veterans and who serve/d like my father and nephew in the Navy. God bless America and our world. May we all turn to Jesus!  Thank you Jesus! 
























Comments