Whoever Does not Love Does not Know God, Because God is Love!


Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

~1 John 4:8

Today there are a lot of people who do not know God! We see so much hate today in our society and world. So much indifference, war, selfishness, negativity, and even rage/anger. So many are at each other, or cancel one another, censor, hate, complain, critical, and judge others. It is sad to see all the hate. One of the books I am reading now talks about this how hate is really the Anti-Christ. We need to be careful not to hate. When we hate, we are following the Anti-Christ. Not let it consume and devour us, hurt us, destroy us.  It seems so many today have become deranged almost with their hate. I just do not understand the hate. I am not sure if it is because I have felt it toward me before, so do not want to do what people have done to me, or just my wonderful church and faith upbringing my parents gave to me. I just do not understand hate, I do not want to be around it. I ask the devil to get behind me and say the St. Michael the Archangel prayer a lot and a Hail Mary, I do not want Satan to control me or be his slave, I do not want the hate in my heart where I know God wants love. I pray to God, say all my prayers, rosaries, constant prayer, surround myself with prayer, peace, and my faith and go to church. I want love in my heart only, no hate. I know God and He wants only love coming from me. We must pray all people turn to Jesus, know God, and remove any hate or negativity from their hearts to be people of love! No God, No peace, Know God, Know peace! 


















Comments