We Have to Have Faith in the Lord, We are Not Worthy of Him Entering Our Home, But We Serve a Great God! He Only Cares About Our Faith in Him!




 "Lord, I am not worthy to have you enter under my roof;
only say the word and my servant will be healed.
-From Matthew below

When Jesus entered Capernaum,
a centurion approached him and appealed to him, saying,
"Lord, my servant is lying at home paralyzed, suffering dreadfully."
He said to him, "I will come and cure him."
The centurion said in reply,
"Lord, I am not worthy to have you enter under my roof;
only say the word and my servant will be healed.
For I too am a man subject to authority,
with soldiers subject to me.
And I say to one, 'Go,' and he goes;
and to another, 'Come here,' and he comes;
and to my slave, 'Do this,' and he does it."
When Jesus heard this, he was amazed and said to those following him,
"Amen, I say to you, in no one in Israel have I found such faith.
I say to you, many will come from the east and the west,
and will recline with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob
at the banquet in the Kingdom of heaven."

~Matthew 8:5-11

Humbling myself before the Lord. We may not be worthy or feel we are. We may have faith and know we serve a great God. He wants to help us, to heal us, to give us what we need. All we need to do is show Him we have faith in Him! He is capable of anything. We need to trust in Him. Humble ourselves and know His will will be done. We say a similar prayer like this above before we go up to receive communion at mass. I always ask the Lord that the communion I receive with Him helps me to be more like Him, with Jesus as my model, that I can live more like Jesus while here on this Earth, with His body and blood I take at communion, may He live in me and that I can be an example like He was when He was here on Earth. Our religion is all about faith, but mostly, our faith is all about trusting and believing in Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior, trusting in Him, and knowing He can help us with anything while here on this Earth School and that we can spend eternity with Him in Heaven if we follow and trust in Him! The centurion from the Bible verse above shows so much great faith, that Jesus knows, He is right, He did not even have to go back to his home to heal his servant. We all need to work on our faith and put all our trust in the Lord always! 
























Comments