Abiding in Him: Confident in the Promise that He Made to Us-Eternal Life!

Beloved:
Who is the liar?
Whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ.
Whoever denies the Father and the Son, this is the antichrist.
Anyone who denies the Son does not have the Father,
but whoever confesses the Son has the Father as well.
Let what you heard from the beginning remain in you.
If what you heard from the beginning remains in you,
then you will remain in the Son and in the Father.
And this is the promise that he made us: eternal life.
I write you these things about those who would deceive you.
As for you,
the anointing that you received from him remains in you,
so that you do not need anyone to teach you.
But his anointing teaches you about everything and is true and not false;
just as it taught you, remain in him.
And now, children, remain in him,
so that when he appears we may have confidence
and not be put to shame by him at his coming.

~1 John 2:22-28

A lot of people deny God. They never want you to talk about God, Jesus, the Bible, Religion, or even Satan. They take so much offense to it. They dismiss you or act as if you are a fruitcake, they persecute you, and even judge you when you stand for God and your convictions for Him. I have worked so much my faith over the years. I have always gone to church and love my faith. I love Jesus and what He stands for. I love His love, mercy, and grace He offers. He is the example we are all supposed to aspire to, Jesus. It is a very hard task, but it is what we all need to aspire to. I see so much hate and indifference today. We see it on the news a lot, the world has become so polarized, it seems like we see a lot of haters and people who live in the dark and have become slaves for Satan, and others who follow Jesus and work to love all and expect all others to be like this. However, unfortunately, this is not happening as much as it had in the past. Many do not go to church today. Many do not practice a faith or go to church, many deny God and support hate, hate is the anti-Christ when we do not accept the Father and the Son as stated in John above. I want God to live in me. I want His holy spirit to be within. I want to follow and be an example like Jesus, to be more like Him, I want to be a person of goodwill. We must be love like Jesus while here! I am confident in God's promise of eternal life when we remain in the Son and in the Father! 

























Comments