Praying for a Miracle, They Come When We Count Our Blessings!

 

Counting My Blessings by Seph Schlueter on GodTube

I have been hearing this song on the radio a lot lately! I really love it so much! The lyrics, music, and emotion with the song are really uplifting and spiritually nourishing for me. We need to count our blessings! We likely cannot count that high like the song says. God is so good to us, He does so much for us! So many try to live with out Him. Or they become slaves for Satan and forget about God. We need to obey God and His Commandments. we need to follow the teachings of Jesus Christ, we need to be people of goodwill on this Earth School journey, and when we count our blessings each day, all the rest becomes easier to do. I am so thankful to Seph for this lovely song. He has an amazing voice. I agree that the more that we look at the details, the more of Your goodness we find, this is so powerful. Miracles are abound when we count our blessings and I am so grateful for this song and God in my life. God, please continue to lead me, guide me, instruct me, bring me where I need to be and always accept Your will be done in my life! I am so thankful for my parents, siblings, spouse, career, education, writing, travels, home in the country, the beach so close, all of nature and the example God gave me kn Jesus in how to live our lives. Thank you God for my faith in You and Jesus Christ in me! Thank you Seph for this song! 






















Comments

Popular Posts