Cool Peaceful Days from God-So Blessed!

 


So much peace at the beach! Few people and very cool weather, but very pretty and peaceful. I am so blessed by all of God's blessings in my life! The beach has been so pretty this week. Lots of sun, but much cooler so far this week, hasn't been up to 70 hardly. It is supposed to be better tomorrow and Friday thankfully. I love the sun. I also love seeing all these cute birds. I am counting my blessing, it helps to count blessings as opposed to be critical and complain. We need to live with the Holy Spirit within always, knowing God is in us, He loves us, and we are not of this world, and we are going to Heaven to spend eternity with Jesus someday, we cannot let this crazy Earth School world consume or depress us, we need to stay focused on God and His goodness and promises. Praying here at the beach helps me with all of this. We have glimpses of God and Heaven here, but we are going to a better world in Heaven with Jesus someday and cannot let anything bring us down or steal our joy while we are here, we need to stay in Spirit and know Jesus loves us, He lives in us, we need to stay loving, positive, and joyful always believing in His promise!  












Comments