Giving Glory to God Always, Being an Imitator of Jesus the Best I Can at All Times!

 

Brothers and sisters,
Whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do,
do everything for the glory of God.
Avoid giving offense, whether to the Jews or Greeks or 
the church of God,
just as I try to please everyone in every way,
not seeking my own benefit but that of the many,
that they may be saved.
Be imitators of me, as I am of Christ.

~1 Corinthians 10:31—11:1

I just love this Bible verse. What a great reminder! To be positive and give glory to God always, we were given Jesus, the son of God, in our image as how to live, He is our example. We need to live by that example and be people of goodwill. Following the teachings of Jesus, the 10 Commandments of God, and to do good benefit for that of the many no matter who they are. We must teach love by being love. So many today are so hateful, so negative, so miserable in their lives. We all need to give glory to God, be joyful in the Lord, be positive, loving, kind, caring, and not offend anyone no matter who. Give glory to God always! Be imitators of Jesus while on this Earth journey! 


























Comments