God's Blessings Send Us Forth! So Beach Blessed!

 


“God’s blessing sends us forth, strengthened for our task on earth, refreshed in soul and renewed in mind. May God with us remain, through us the Spirit reign, that Christ be known to humankind.”

-Omer Westendorf, Author

I love this song! It is such a blessing and I love when they play it at church. It is a Catholic favorite. I will try to include it below. It is so true. God is so good to us! He sends us forth, we are blessed that He does. He gives us rest and peace, like He did for me at the beach this week. I have had a lot of work lately, so this beach helps me. I feel God and His peace here. I am blessed. When people lie, cheat, steal, disappoint, do bad and evil things, I know that God will not disappoint or fail me, like humans do. He is all I really need and my goal is to get into Heaven to spend eternity with Him. I try my best here on Earth. I try to use Jesus as my example. To follow Him. I try to be a good disciple for Christ, it is not always easy, we just have to do our best we can. God gives us blessings each day, He sends us forth, He readies us for our tasks on Earth, He refreshes our souls and renews my mind. I want Him to remain in me always, to stay in Spirit, when humans hurt and disappoint. I want all to know Jesus. To know His love, mercy, forgiveness, and peace! What a nice time at the beach with my friends! 














God's Blessing Sends Us Forth on GodTube





Comments