God is Here!

 


God is here with me at the beach! He is here with me always! Within me! He gave us Jesus as an example to follow. To love, to not sin, to serve one another, and to follow our Lord! Jesus is our way to God and to Heaven. God is in us. He gave us Jesus as an example of how to live while here. He wants to know us. All we have to do is pray. To know Him, to love Him, to serve Him. He wants us to follow His 10 Commandments, the teachings of Jesus, and to be people of goodwill. When we use and follow Jesus' example, then life will be a lot easier for us all. The problem is so many have strayed from God and His son. Mostly our elected, governments, and powers that be. They think they are God. Governments are not God! We need to put all our trust in Him alone, follow Him, use Jesus and His example to live the best we can while we are here on this Earth School journey. I love to pray and go to the beach each day. Staying in constant prayer is very beneficial for me. It keeps me at peace with all. We cannot let things of this world get us down, nothing of this world matters, just living like Jesus while here so we can then get into Heaven when we leave this world to spend eternity with our Maker. God brings me so much peace and he is here with me! What a miracle and blessing! 











Comments