Remain in God's Word, Stop Sinning, Obey God, Follow Jesus, He is the Only Way to Heaven! What a Blessing!

 

If you remain in my word, you will truly be my disciples,
and you will know the truth, says the Lord.

~John 8:31b-32


Jesus said to his disciples:
“If you know me, then you will also know my Father.
From now on you do know him and have seen him.”
Philip said to Jesus,
“Master, show us the Father, and that will be enough for us.”
Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you for so long a time
and you still do not know me, Philip?
Whoever has seen me has seen the Father.
How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?
Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me?
The words that I speak to you I do not speak on my own.
The Father who dwells in me is doing his works.
Believe me that I am in the Father and the Father is in me,
or else, believe because of the works themselves.
Amen, amen, I say to you,
whoever believes in me will do the works that I do,
and will do greater ones than these,
because I am going to the Father.
And whatever you ask in my name, I will do,
so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
If you ask anything of me in my name, I will do it.”

~John 14:7-14

It is very clear from these Bible readings today that we need to follow Jesus. He was given to us by God to follow, He is our example, model, and we are to reflect Him in all we do as we live on this Earthly journey. He is our way to Heaven to have life eternal. God wants us to obey Him! He wants us to stop sinning, to stop hating, to stop all the division and indifference. We only need to obey Him, God's 10 Commandments, the teachings of Jesus, and to be people of goodwill. It sounds easy, but most people cannot do it. Everyone is selfish today, they want to sin, all lawlessness is sin, all the lawfare, we see it daily in our every day lives, people are selfish and greedy, and this sin hurts our world. We need to stop sin. Follow all laws and rules, be upright and holy and do the right thing. But so many today do not want this. They want to do what they want to do regardless of the laws or rules or what Jesus or God says. We live in a broken world. It is a challenge to live in, especially since our governments, elected, and powers that be have all joined forces with the devil, and have become his slaves, doing what Satan wants, not what God wants. We see it daily in the news, out and about, in all our world. All sin, hate, selfishness, and greed are the big problems in this world. When we sin and behave this way, we are not following God and Jesus, He wants us to not sin, to love and follow His Commandments,  we need to pray for an end to hate and sin. This world needs many prayers, but mostly for an end to all hate and sin which are so prevalent in our world today and are leading to the destruction of all. A world of flesh, sin, and an Earth god, Satan who wants you to be his slaves wants your soul. You need to decide, will you follow Jesus and stop sinning? Or will you be a slave to satan and lose your soul? Will you live in Spirit and reflect Jesus? Jesus promises life eternal in Heaven when we follow Him. Many today want to brush aside God, Jesus, the Bible, and religion like it is something made up or incomprehensible, but it is not. It is clear in the Bible, these readings are very clear and easy to understand. Jesus is the only way! 

























Comments