God is Here with Us! He Blesses Us with So Much Love!

 


What a week of blessings from God! This week has been so lovely, the beach, water, colors, and weather has been so nice. Calmer days, nice water, good waves, and so much peace and God present here with me in prayer! I feel so blessed to have God be so good to me. This summer is so peaceful with my classes and a calmer more relaxing time. No meetings and less stress. I am so grateful for that! God has helped me take care of some problems and get resolution, He also brought something special for me to apply for my retirement incentive. He has helped me with so much success in my career and writing and is always there for me. I am so grateful. I learn daily that I need to pray, to count my blessings, and to remain joyful in my God. I am so happy He gave me Jesus and my parents raised me up to know Him. I am happy on my way to trying to always reflect Jesus in all I do, praying, counting my blessings, and staying joyful! So so blessed and the blessings keep coming, trusting in the Lord for more as always, for rain, peace, His love, and goodness in my life! God is so good to me! I am sure He is to all who trust in and follow Jesus! 











Comments

Popular Posts