Praying it is Going to Be Okay!

 

Into the Sea (It's Gonna Be Okay) by Tasha Layton on GodTube

I need to give it all to the sea and God! This world certainly is frustrating for sure! Especially when dealing with returns from Walmart and Amazon. I returned items a long time ago, but they will not give me my refunds. It is hard to deal with them on the phone, they show delivered online, but the platforms of the companies and their delivery companies are down and unclear, in limbo of sorts. Talking to people has not helped to resolve problems. I know it will be okay and in a few days, weeks, or month, I am sure I will have a resolution, but at this time, it is frustrating. Not sure I want to buy from them again. I just need to trust God that it will all work out and be okay. The beach helped a lot today and then this song again. It can be heartbreaking things of this world and all the dysfunction. God can make it all whole again. God says it is all going to be okay. We need to trust in Him. Things of this world are always going to be a problem, when they are controlled by Satan, the god of Earth now, unfortunately, all is dysfunctional today in our society. Praying it all comes together soon, it is frustrating, but I need to keep in mind, it will all be okay, I need to trust in the Lord. He will make it right! It's gonna be okay! 













Comments