Let God Write His Story on My Heart!

 

Write Your Story by Francesca Battistelli on GodTube

Author of my hope, maker of the stars, wrote your story on my heart! What a song! I love it so much! You can make me new! I am an empty page, I am an open book, God write your story on my heart!  Let me be your work of art! I accept your will be done! This is what God wants us to do, His will! We need to obey God and His Commandments, the teachings of Jesus, and be people of goodwill. Let Him lead you, guide you, instruct you, bring you where you need to be, accepting always His will be done. This is key! God gave us Jesus as an example, a model of how to live on this Earth School, we need to follow that example, imitate, and reflect Jesus in all we do! My life I know it has not really been mine, I am your servant and abandon myself to you, accepting Your will be done in my life, that is what we all need to do! This song is a great reminder of this. It has been one of my favorites over the years. I know God's plan is good, so do what you will with me, write your story on my heart and make your mark! May your history living in me be my legacy, write your story on my heart dear Lord! 







































Comments