Rain is liquid sunshine sent from the Heavens to give us strength to fight the agents of Satan!

 

Rain is liquid sunshine sent from the Heavens to give us strength to fight the agents of Satan!

-Author Unknown

I saw this quote today. I always say I love when it rains and love if it rains some each day. As a homeowner and a lover of plants and greenery, I love the rain, a little rain each day here in Florida helps to keep all so green and lush! That is why I love the rain. It keeps all so green and all can grow so well and turns our little Earth world into a little glimpse of Heaven for us. What a blessing from God! So maybe it is so, rain is liquid sunshine sent to us from Heaven, what a blessing and miracle. I always feel all natural phenomenon are miracles and blessings from God! Yes, and maybe both the rain and sunshine help us to fight the agents of Satan and evil. God knows there are a lot of agents today, seeking for our souls, wanting us to be his slaves and join in their wickedness and evil. Sometimes I often wonder if those powers that be are manipulating and altering the climate and weather too, for evil reasons, it makes you wonder.  Thank you for the rain this week dear Lord. Thank you for the sun! Thank you for the beach and all your blessings! Let it rain each day, my plants and I just love it. God is so good to us with His rain, His liquid sunshine sent to us from His Heavens! 











































Comments