Whoever serves Jesus must follow Him, and where He is, there also will my servant be. Our Father God will honor whoever serves me!

 



Jesus said to his disciples:
“Amen, amen, I say to you,
unless a grain of wheat falls to the ground and dies,
it remains just a grain of wheat;
but if it dies, it produces much fruit.
Whoever loves his life loses it,
and whoever hates his life in this world
will preserve it for eternal life.
Whoever serves me must follow me,
and where I am, there also will my servant be.
The Father will honor whoever serves me.”

~John 12:24-26

Jesus is very clear in this Bible verse in John. We must serve and follow Jesus! We can have eternal life in Heaven with Jesus if we do follow Him! What a blessing! Jesus said that, "Whoever loves his life loses it, and whoever hates his life in this world will preserve it for eternal life." I feel this way too! I love the world God made, but this life the way humans live and sin and hurt one another is sad to see, it does not make me love it here. Especially now seeing all the elected, governments and their gangsters and powers that be do. They hurt people acting as if they are God, they forget Jesus, it shows in what they do in public as so called leaders, the greed, corruption, fraud, selfishness, and mediocrity are all so evident today from them, most of them have become slaves for Satan, abandoning God and Jesus, serving as slaves for Satan loving this world, hurting others, not caring, we cannot love this world! We need to live in Spirit! We must follow Jesus! We need to imitate and reflect Him in all we do! God will honor all of us who serve Him and follow His son Jesus! Are you following, reflecting, and imitating Jesus?


































Comments

Popular Posts