God is Good! Be a Disciple for Christ, follow Him, reflect Him, and imitate Him!

 

God is Good by Justin Bieber on GodTube

I saw this song today, I had never heard it, they should play it on WayFM, KLove, or ChristianFM, it is a very nice song and a wonderful reminder about all the goodness of God in our lives. It is nice to see someone young like Justin singing this song and talking about God and being a Disciple for Jesus. He has a few Christian songs, another called Jesus Died for Us. I love when I see someone like him change his life around from all the bad news in the past about him, to writing songs about God and how Jesus died for us, being a disciples for Him. It is a blessing and miracle quite frankly! I love when I hear songs about God from mainstream artists, I especially like Dolly Parton's songs. I applaud Justin and pray more people in this world will turn to Jesus and be saved, caring about their salvation. God gave us Jesus as an example, a model, God with us, Emmanuel, we are supposed to follow, imitate, and reflect Him. When we all do, we will have Heaven here on Earth. It is nice Justin uses his fame to be a disciple for Christ. We all need to turn from sin, all sin, stop making excuses, and follow Jesus, especially our elected and diabolical governments today. Jesus is the only way, truth, and life for us, we all need to follow Jesus! Thank you Justin for your songs and conversion, thank you for your discipleship! It is beautiful when people find God! 






















Comments

Popular Posts