All I know is I'm not home yet This is not where I belong Take this world and give me Jesus This is not where I belong So when the walls come fallin' down on me And when I'm lost in the current of a ragin' sea I have this blessed assurance holding me All I know is I'm not home yet This is not where I belong Take this world and give me Jesus This is not where I belong!

 

Where I Belong By Building 429

To play this song, please click on one of the links below at:

https://soundcloud.com/building429/where-i-belong

or

https://rumble.com/v74nxr4-building-429-where-i-belong-official-music-video.html?e9s=src_v1_s%2Csrc_v1_s_o&sci=daa83180-069b-4962-b36f-b7093bb23020

or

https://www.bitchute.com/video/5x6M26qG3Wq7

All I know is I'm not home yet This is not where I belong Take this world and give me Jesus This is not where I belong So when the walls come fallin' down on me And when I'm lost in the current of a ragin' sea I have this blessed assurance holding me All I know is I'm not home yet This is not where I belong Take this world and give me Jesus This is not where I belong! I love this song! It has been a favorite for many years. Thank you for your great music and discipleship for Jesus Christ! Yes, we are not home yet, Heaven is our Home. God gave us Jesus as a gift, to follow, He is Emmanuel, God with us, our example of how to live, we are called to follow, reflect, forgive, imitate, and love like Him! When we live with great faith, repent of sins, when we imitate, and love like Jesus, we are promised life eternal in Heaven with Jesus, our real Home! Praying you enjoy my website/blog, The Miracles of God at: https://themiraclesofgod.blogspot.com/ Jesus is our hope of Heaven! 

Where I Belong Lyrics
By Building 429
Sometimes it feels like I'm watchin' from the outside
Sometimes it feels like I'm breathin', but am I alive?
I won't keep searching for answers
That aren't here to find
All I know is I'm not home yet
This is not where I belong
Take this world and give me Jesus
This is not where I belong
So when the walls come fallin' down on me
And when I'm lost in the current of a ragin' sea
I have this blessed assurance holding me
All I know is I'm not home yet
This is not where I belong
Take this world and give me Jesus
This is not where I belong
When the Earth shakes
I wanna be found in You
When the lights dim
I wanna be found in You
(All I know is I'm not home yet)
(This is not where I belong)
(Take this world and give me Jesus)
(This is not where I belong)
All I know is I'm not home yet
This is not where I belong (where I belong)
Take this world and give me Jesus
This is not where I belong (where I belong)
Where I belong (where I belong)
Where I belong, where I belong
Written by: Jason Ingram, Jason Roy
Album: Listen To The Sound
Released: 2011
Lyrics provided by Musixmatch
























Comments

Popular Posts