Every breath you take is a miracle, life is short, I wanna live it well one life, one story to tell life is short, I wanna live it well and you're the one I'm living for awaken all my soul every breath that you take is a miracle life is short, I wanna live it well and you're the one I'm living for Jesus!
Live It Well By Switchfoot
To play this song, please click on one of the links below:
or
https://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=10FMEMNU
or
https://www.shazam.com/song/1440937889/live-it-well
Every breath you take is a miracle life is short, I wanna live it well one life, one story to tell life is short, I wanna live it well and you're the one I'm living for awaken all my soul every breath that you take is a miracle life is short, I wanna live it well and you're the one I'm living for Jesus! We need to live our life well! Thank you for this song and your discipleship for Jesus Christ! God gave us Jesus, we are called to follow Him! To reflect, forgive, imitate, and love like Him! When we do with great faith repenting of our sins are promised life eternal in Heaven with Jesus! So live your life well! Today we see a lot of haters, some with TDS, some who make so many excuses for sin, abortion, hate, fraud, corruption, and evil, pushing all this woke ideology, CRT, DEI, and racism toward some. We see a lot of famous actors and people today push so much socialism, communism, anarchy, they want all equal, even if some don't work for it. I think it is ironic all these wealthy people who hate so much our President and push so much communism and socialism, why don't they donate or giveaway all their millions and billions to the poor and help the people? They seem like real hypocrites. They forget too that hate never wins over hate. Today there are a lot of elitist, they live like royalty, many come from other countries, yet they do not want any law or order, God, or patriotism. Living well means working hard. I know I had to work very hard all my life, I gained a lot, but it was all due to my hard work and dedication. Today some think all should live well, but not put anything into it. Or others spout we need law and order, but not for their son who breaks the law. The hate, hypocrisy, and lack of God today have been pushing so many to socialism/communism, they want all for free, not thinking they have to work hard in order to live well. The liberal left today do not like the truth, do not like hard work, or respect for those who work hard and do all by the law. Living well too means loving like Jesus! I know some people who are brainwashed by the fake news media today, they spew so much hate against the President and administration, some people are ignorant to this and become brainwashed, filled with hate, you cannot even talk to them. Like Jesus said, sometimes you need to shake the dust off your feet and move on to the next town, when people are closed-minded, full of hate, and just plain ignorant, you have to move on, let them live in their hate, negativity, and misery, it is hard to help them, just pray for them. Yes, live it well with Jesus! It is not about all the money you can make, it is all about if you are loving like Jesus! Work hard, do your best, and care enough to do what is right! Praying you enjoy my website/blog, The Miracles of God at: https://themiraclesofgod.blogspot.com/ Live life well with Jesus!

Comments
Post a Comment
The Truth-God is Truth and Love