Forgive me if I look a little rough around the edges had a wild ride coming from the outside into resurrection I might look messy but He came to save me you call 'em bruises but I call them blessings maybe Jesus likes to use what the world least expected He saved a mess like me that's how I know He can redeem anything Cause I found out about amazing grace everything changed that's the reason I believe He is the rock because I found Him in a hard place!

 

Hard Place By Jaye King

To play this song, please click on one of the links below at:

https://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=GYZYK7NX

or

https://soundcloud.com/jayeking-music/hard-place

or

https://www.shazam.com/song/1848395741/hard-place

Forgive me if I look a little rough around the edges had a wild ride coming from the outside into resurrection I might look messy but He came to save me you call 'em bruises but I call them blessings maybe Jesus likes to use what the world least expected He saved a mess like me that's how I know He can redeem anything Cause I found out about amazing grace everything changed that's the reason I believe He is the rock because I found Him in a hard place! Thank you for this song and your discipleship for Jesus Christ! Amen! God gave us Jesus for a reason, He is our gift, our Emmanuel, our God with us. We are called to follow Him, to reflect, forgive, imitate, and love like Jesus! He can always help in hard places for sure! When we follow Him, love like Him, have faith, repent of our sins, we are promised life eternal in Heaven with Jesus! Praying you enjoy my website/blog, the Miracles of God at: https://themiraclesofgod.blogspot.com/ Jesus can always help in hard places! You've got to have hope in Jesus! 


















Comments

Popular Posts