Are you praying? God wants us to!

 

Somebody Prayed By Crowder

To play this song, please click on one of the links below at:

https://soundcloud.com/crowder-official/somebody-prayed

or

https://rumble.com/v727k3e-crowder-somebody-prayed-official-music-video.html?e9s=src_v1_s%2Csrc_v1_s_o&sci=35fbed5b-64a8-491f-af3e-050bde8effba

or

https://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=GWWWGLNX

Are you praying? God wants us to! I love this song about praying! Thank you for your wonderful music and discipleship for Jesus Christ! Today all my readings and Bible verses I read were about praying. Then I heard this song today when I was driving to the beach to pray. So I thought, I would share this song today on my blog and talk about praying! Prayer brings peace. We need to surrender to God, come to Him, accept His will, and when we pray, say the "Our Father" or "Lord's Prayer" and remember that in this prayer it says Your will be done. God gave us Jesus, He is our example of how to live. We are called to follow Him! To reflect, forgive, imitate, and love like Him! He taught us how to pray remember, He gave us the Lord's Prayer. It is all about faith, repenting and turning from sin, following Jesus and trusting in His will be done! I pray a lot daily, all day. I say a lot of different formal Catholic prayers, but also just talk to God, pray for others a lot, and our world. I love going to the beach to pray. We need more prayer in this country and world. Our world and people need it, we need Jesus!  Praying you enjoy my website/blog, The Miracles of God at: https://themiraclesofgod.blogspot.com/ Did you pray today! It is all about believing! 





































Comments

Popular Posts