Dolly is in the arms of Jesus today in Heaven! Thank you for all your wonderful music and discipleship for Jesus Christ!
There Was Jesus By Zach Williams & Dolly Parton
To play this song, please click on one of the links below at:
https://soundcloud.com/zachwilliamsofficial/there-was-jesus-feat-dolly
or
https://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=YGZZGLNX
Dolly is in the arms of Jesus today in Heaven! Thank you for all your wonderful music and discipleship for Jesus Christ! Dolly was a national treasure! I will always love her! I will miss her so much. She is the queen of the USA for sure, a real saint, she did so much for so many, gave so much of her fortune to others and philanthropy. I loved that she always spoke of her faith in Jesus and never denied Him! She will be so missed. We know she is in Heaven with Jesus now and her husband. No more suffering or pain. Her legacy will live on forever as being a wonderful person, someone who cared, and gave back, she loved everyone! And I know I will always love her! We all love Dolly, in all my life of almost 63 years, I never heard one person speak ill of her. She is one of the most beloved Americans and patriots in the USA. I thought it was so nice that President Trump is honoring her by flying the flags half staff for a week to honor her! Rest in peace Dolly Parton! We will always love you! Yes, the world loves you Dolly! And now you are with Jesus! Praying you enjoy my website/blog, The Miracles of God at: https://themiraclesofgod.blogspot.com/ Thank you Dolly for everything! Yes, you are with Jesus now!

Comments
Post a Comment
The Truth-God is Truth and Love