Don't gotta be somebody when I'm already somebody to you Got nothing to prove anymore, so there's nothing to lose anymore You're gonna keep on loving me for more than just the things that I do I'll sing it 'til there's no doubt, nobody can count me out 'Cause I'm already somebody to you!

Somebody to You By Rachael Lampa featuring Andrew Ripp

To play this song, please click on one of the links below at:

https://rumble.com/v6r1ak6-rachael-lampa-somebody-to-you-official-lyric-video-featuring-andrew-ripp..html?e9s=src_v1_s%2Csrc_v1_s_o&sci=fda62d49-5c28-4beb-886f-4a14dd9cc3c7

or

https://www.shazam.com/song/1684221556/somebody-to-you-feat-andrew-ripp

or

https://wmca.com/music/music-news/rachael-lampa-somebody-to-you-official-lyric-video-featuring-andrew-ripp

Don't gotta be somebody when I'm already somebody to you Got nothing to prove anymore, so there's nothing to lose anymore You're gonna keep on loving me for more than just the things that I do  I'll sing it 'til there's no doubt, nobody can count me out 'Cause I'm already somebody to you! Thank you for your music and discipleship for Jesus Christ! I love all your songs! God gave us Jesus as our gift, our example of who to follow. We are called to follow, reflect, forgive, imitate, and love like Him! We are somebody to Him! With great faith, when we follow Jesus, when we repent and turn from sin, are promised life eternal in Heaven with Him! In a world of hate and cancel culture, where humans disappoint and hurt, God never will, we are always somebody to Him! Praying you enjoy my website/blog, The Miracles of God at: https://themiraclesofgod.blogspot.com/































Comments

Popular Posts