I know I do not want to gain the whole world to lose my soul! Do you?
Lose My Soul By TobyMac
To play this song, please click on one of the links below at:
https://soundcloud.com/tobymac-official/lose-my-soul-shoc-remix
or
https://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=DGZZG7NX
or
I know I do not want to gain the whole world to lose my soul! Do you? Lord forgive us when we get consumed by the things of this world that fight for our love, and our passion as our eyes are open wide and on you grant us the privilege of your world view and may your kingdom be, what wakes us up, and lays us down! I love this song! It is an oldie but a goodie for sure! Thank you for your music and discipleship for Jesus Christ! Today so many live for the woke things of this world, consumed by materialism, the flesh, power, control, sin, and hate. We need to live in Spirit! To live like Jesus! God gave us Jesus as our example, our role model, we are called to follow, reflect, forgive, imitate, and love like Him! When we do with great faith, turning from sin and hate, we are promised life eternal in Heaven with Him! He and His Kingdom are what we need to make our number one priority in life! Not to lose our souls and become slaves for Satan, sin, hate, and of things of this world. Praying you enjoy my website/blog, The Miracles of God at: https://themiraclesofgod.blogspot.com/
Enjoy my websites/blogs at:
https://themiraclesofgod.blogspot.com/
https://unbornlivesmattertogod.blogspot.com/
https://alllivesmattertogod.blogspot.com/
https://thetruthmatterstogod.blogspot.com/
https://verolakeestates.blogspot.com/
https://alllivesmattertogod.blogspot.com

Comments
Post a Comment
The Truth-God is Truth and Love