I know a name that can silence the roaring waves I know a name that can empty out a grave I know a name It's the only name that saves and it's worthy of all praise. I call You, Jesus I call You, I call You healer risen and reigning in power something comes out of the grave every time I call You, Jesus I call You, I call You Savior worthy of glory forever something comes out of the grave every time I call Your name. I have a King with dominion over death He holds the keys In His holy nail-scarred hands He is the heel, yeah-yeah that has crushed the serpent's head our resurrected great I Am Come on I call You, Jesus!
I Know A Name By Elevation Worship
To play this song, please click on one of the links below at:
https://soundcloud.com/elevationworship/i-know-a-name
or
or
https://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=EEBC0FNU
or
https://www.shazam.com/song/1793587169/i-know-a-name
I know a name that can silence the roaring waves I know a name that can empty out a grave I know a name It's the only name that saves and it's worthy of all praise. I call You, Jesus I call You, I call You healer risen and reigning in power something comes out of the grave every time I call You, Jesus I call You, I call You Savior worthy of glory forever something comes out of the grave every time I call Your name. I have a King with dominion over death He holds the keys In His holy nail-scarred hands He is the heel, yeah-yeah that has crushed the serpent's head our resurrected great I Am Come on I call You, Jesus! Thank you for your music and discipleship for Jesus Christ! All we need is Jesus, may we follow, reflect, forgive, imitate, and love like Him! He is our only way to Heaven when we turn from sin and follow Him! Praying you enjoy my website/blog, The Miracles of God at: https://themiraclesofgod.blogspot.com/ His name is Jesus!
Enjoy my websites/blogs at:
https://themiraclesofgod.blogspot.com/
https://unbornlivesmattertogod.blogspot.com/
https://alllivesmattertogod.blogspot.com/
https://thetruthmatterstogod.blogspot.com/
https://verolakeestates.blogspot.com/

Comments
Post a Comment
The Truth-God is Truth and Love