I thought I knew what I was talking about when I testified of Your great love I was a soul on fire, there was no doubt Bible-believing, saved, and washed in the blood. But it wasn't till I stumbled and made my mistakes that I could know in my soul how amazing was grace. You brought me blessings out of a tragedy You turned my old song into a symphony and with Your spirit living inside of me I'm a new creation!
New Creation By Mac Powell
To play this song, please click on one of the links below at:
https://soundcloud.com/macpowellofficial/new-creation
or
or
https://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=E99JFJNU
I thought I knew what I was talking about when I testified of Your great love I was a soul on fire, there was no doubt Bible-believing, saved, and washed in the blood. But it wasn't till I stumbled and made my mistakes that I could know in my soul how amazing was grace. You brought me blessings out of a tragedy You turned my old song into a symphony and with Your spirit living inside of me I'm a new creation! I love this song and reminder! We are a new creation in Christ for sure! Thank you for this song, music, and discipleship for Jesus Christ! We are blessed! God gave us Jesus as our model, our example of how to live, we are called to follow Him! To reflect, forgive, imitate, and love like Jesus! With great faith, turning from sin, we are promised life eternal in Heaven with our Father! Praying you enjoy my website/blog, The Miracles of God at: https://themiraclesofgod.blogspot.com/ Let the Spirit of Jesus live in your!
Enjoy my websites/blogs at:
https://themiraclesofgod.blogspot.com/
https://unbornlivesmattertogod.blogspot.com/
https://alllivesmattertogod.blogspot.com/
https://thetruthmatterstogod.blogspot.com/
https://verolakeestates.blogspot.com/

Comments
Post a Comment
The Truth-God is Truth and Love