I'm face to face with impossible and I'm praying hard for a miracle I don't know how this story ends but I know the One who holds it in His hands. When has He ever failed me? When has He been untrue? Down in the lowest valley He still comes through right now I need a rescue from the God who rescues still I don't know how He'll do it I just know He will!
He Will By Francesca Battistelli
To play this song, please click on one of the links below at:
https://www.shazam.com/song/6793326560/he-will
or
https://soundcloud.com/francescabattistelli/he-will
I'm face to face with impossible and I'm praying hard for a miracle I don't know how this story ends but I know the One who holds it in His hands. When has He ever failed me? When has He been untrue? Down in the lowest valley He still comes through right now I need a rescue from the God who rescues still I don't know how He'll do it I just know He will! Yes, He will! I love this song and reminder, thank you for all your wonderful music and discipleship for Jesus Christ! Yes, God gave us Jesus as our gift, He brings us salvation in Him. We need to believe, we need to have faith in Him! All we need to do is follow Jesus! To reflect, forgive, imitate, and love like Him! With great faith, turning from all sin, we are promised life eternal in Heaven with Him! He will give us and do anything for us! Praying you enjoy my website/blog, The Miracles of God at: https://themiraclesofgod.blogspot.com/ He will!

Comments
Post a Comment
The Truth-God is Truth and Love